With the last version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can organize your customizations through solutions and this is really a nice feature. But some specific actions are taking really more time than with previous versions…
This is exactly the problem when you want to edit the SiteMap. You have to add the SiteMap to a solution (maybe create one before), export the solution, extract the solution, update the Xml, zip the files, import the solution (should I need to continue with import wizard steps…? )
So, today, I release my new tool, the SiteMap Editor. It works like the IsvConfigManager for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 to edit the SiteMap.
- Connections to OnPremise, Online and Claim based deployments
- TreeView display of SiteMap
- Add SiteMap component with mouse usage
- Add default SiteMap component if you removed one
- Cut/Copy/Paste of SiteMap component
- Display Xml of SiteMap component
- Add SiteMap component from Xml
- Reset SiteMap to default system one
- Import back the SiteMap to CRM server
As usual the application is available on codeplex.