That will surely be the last update for these tools (unless you discover a bug ).
Isv Config Manager changelog:
- Remove publishing feature (Isv.config doesn’t require publish)
- You can now add button without Title element
- Add Expand/Collapse feature
- Add Read/Write Xml feature : You can now see what is the corresponding Xml for a treeview element. You can also add a treeview element by pasting xml content.
See the capture of these new features :
- Ability to load script files from a directory AND all its sub directories
- When opening again the folder browser, it starts from the current selected folder
As usual, you can download these new versions using the right hand pane of this blog.
EDIT: I didn’t let you the time to discover a small bug when inserting xml content into a treeview element, so don’t ask me, just download the tools again…